We are Volunteers. Check out some of the ways you can stay engaged and help support the college below.
The Office of Engineering Development exists to connect alumni, friends and corporate partners with meaningful philanthropic opportunities in the college. Your generous gifts reduce the college’s dependence on tuition revenues, provide a predictable source of income, enable the development of innovative programs, and help bring to life the Big Ideas of our exceptional students and faculty. No gift is too small to help us educate and empower Tennessee engineering scholars to better our region and our world. Thank you!
When someone says ‘I’m a University of Tennessee graduate’ I want people to say ‘Wow.’”
– John (BS/IE ’65) and Ann (BS/ELED ’65) Tickle // Namesake of the college
Be ProudBe Proud
Wherever life takes you, we hope you carry the Volunteer spirit with you.
- Wear orange on Big Orange Fridays
- Connect with the college on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Share your UT story and accomplishments on Vol Notes or recognize other UT alumni on Vol Greats
- Check out alumni receiving awards
- Learn about engineering faculty with named positions thanks to donor-funds
- Shop for Tickle College of Engineering swag
- Cheer on the Volunteer athletes
- Ride in Vol Style with an official UT license plate
Be InvolvedBe Involved
Take advantage of activities, events, volunteer opportunities, and professional resources.
- Alumni have access to discounts, career services and other benefits through the UT Alumni Association (UTAA), with no membership fees.
- Network on Connect UT, a platform for UT alumni
- Update your contact information to receive the latest news and invitations
- Help recruit new Vols
- Mentor current students
- Speak to classes or student groups
- Participate in your nearest alumni chapter
- Attend college or UTAA-hosted events
- Encourage your employers to sponsor student experiences, including
- hire a Vol, attend job fairs
- Serve on an alumni council or special interest group
Check out more opportunities to stay involved.
Be InvestedBe Invested
Help build an even brighter future for Rocky Top and the next generation of Vols.
- Support a Priority
- Ways to Give
- Annual Giving
- Donor Recognition Societies
- Utilize your company’s matching gift program
- Make one gift of any size, every year
Connect with one of our experienced philanthropy professionals to become involved.
UT raises funds through the University of Tennessee Foundation, an independent nonprofit corporation that seeks to enrich the lives of UT students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends through alumni engagement, financial stewardship, and private investments. The Foundation is the preferred channel for all private contributions benefiting faculty and students at the University of Tennessee System.