As you prepare to attend your Orientation session, please review this college orientation advising presentation from the Office of Advising.
You will also need to complete the following worksheets. You and your advisor will use these worksheets to finalize your first semester academic plan.
- AP/IB/Dual Credit Worksheet
- If you need assistance in identifying your Dual Enrollment credits, please use the Transfer Equivalency Tables
- If you need assistance in identifying your AP/IB credits earned, please visit admissions.utk.edu.
- Please remember to send official scores and transcripts to UT Admissions Office in order to post credits to your UT Academic Transcript.
- Volunteer Core Website
- Engineers take courses in all areas of Volunteer Core. This website will provide information about each category.
- Please use the Undergraduate Catalog for 2022 to see the list of approved courses in each category. The 2022 Catalog will be available in April 2022.
- If a UT class is not on these lists, it does not count for Volunteer Core.
- Academic Plan Worksheet
- Familiarize yourself with MyUTK. You will not be able to register for classes until after your advising appointment but, in the meantime, review the registration instructions.
Be sure to check your UTK email regularly for your Zoom appointment invitation.
If you have questions about any of the worksheets or information you are learning, please contact the Engineering Advising Office (865)974-4008 or email@example.com.