Creating compelling technical narratives is essential for securing external research funding. Our office can help craft and refine clear and convincing narratives that align with agency and program priorities. We have experience with many different funding agencies and can help faculty frame research proposals to maximize appeal. We are particularly focused on facilitating the pursuit of DoD mission-related opportunities.
Early Career Focus
Not sure where to begin? Our office offers one-on-one support to early career faculty to help launch a sustainable research career. These services include developing strategic funding plans, identifying programs relevant to faculty research interests, and assisting with effective initial contact with program officers.
Proposal Development Services Offered
- Identify appropriate funding opportunities
- Determine a strategic research funding plan
- Draft concept papers, quad charts, and project summaries
- Connect with program officers
- Craft persuasive proposal narratives
- Revise iterative drafts
- Review and edit final drafts
- Evaluate reviewer comments from prior submissions to improve future proposals
Harry Richards is the contact for Proposal Development Services.