Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you will be starting a search. Documents should be ordered as listed below. All documents should be single-sided. No extra color pages or staples should be included in the finished package. Both a hard copy and single (COMBINED) digital copy are required. Please bring the hard copy to Alex Brown in 124 Perkins Hall and send the digital copy to email@example.com. Upon approval of the request to search, the search committee should schedule a meeting with the dean at the first committee meeting. This should be attended by the department head as well as all the search committee members.
- Request to Search Form: Download from the Office of Equity and Diversity.
- Announcement: Must require a minimum of 3 professional references
- Search committee members: Designate chair and provide relevant data for each member
- Job Title
- Date of STRIDE training*
- Phone number
- Anticipated Startup Costs: Download from the Office of Research and Engagement
- Facilities Plan: For Departmental Use Only – Departments are responsible for allocating space for their hires. If a department does not have the necessary office and/or research space, the Department Head should reach out to TCE Associate Dean of Facilities about space needs.
*Date of STRIDE training must proceed submission of request to search.