The TCE sponsors workshops and discussion groups for early, mid-career, and female faculty. There are three separate groups:
- assistant professors,
- mid-career associate professors,
- and female faculty.
Topics are selected based on need and the preference of the group members, for example, career planning, developing research collaborations, sabbaticals, time management, etc. If you are interested in joining one of these groups, please contact the Associate Dean of Faculty Affairs and Engagement.
Faculty Development Resources
Faculty members are encouraged to take advantage of other existing university, college, and national resources for faculty development in research and teaching as appropriate, including:
- Engineering Research Office
- UT Office of Research and Engagement
- UT Teaching and Learning Center
- National Center for Faculty Diversity and Development